Search This Blog

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Newborn Photographer: Red Deer, Alberta - Newborn Session: Sweet Baby Claire











Here is one of my latest newborn shoots. This is Claire and I had the privilege of photographing her in her home at 17 days old, on her original due date! She was a treat to work with, and her parent's are wonderful people that I had a lot of fun getting to know. So hopefully I will be lucky enough to do their pictures again!

All of these were edited using Pure Photoshop Actions - Action Set 1: Blue Bonnet Baby, Brighten that Baby Up, and Just Pop it Baby.

1 comment:

  1. BEAUTIFUL!!! My favorite is the 2nd last one where you captured a little smile!!!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are appreciated and welcome but please be kind. Because kindness matters!