Search This Blog

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Family Photographer: Red Deer, AB - Family Session: The Roth's












I love it when I get to do sessions for people that I know well and love.  Denise is the daughter of my mom's best friend, my best friend's big sister, and my friend.  I remember babysitting Brittany when I was 11 and 12, trying to get her to call me Auntie when she was learning to talk, and teaching her how to walk.  I remember going to meet Jordan when he was a newborn and giggling that he looked like such a little man.  I remember being so happy for Denise when she and Darren found eachother, and even happier knowing she was going to be a mommy again.  Skye was born 6 months before my Linneah, and now the two are good friends.  I just love it.  It has been a pleasure growing up with Denise's family, watching them grow up, and just being part of it.  This is them, through my lens.
~Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated and welcome but please be kind. Because kindness matters!