Search This Blog

Friday, December 16, 2011

Family Photographer: Sylvan Lake, Alberta - Family Session: The Ericksons




 

 









Wow, so after my last post, I realized that somehow I FORGOT to blog this session!?! I'm not sure what is wrong with me sometimes.... Anyways, what I wanted to say was that I was over the moon to be photographing Carla and her beautiful family, and that I couldn't wait to meet their baby (which of course I already have... but she is cuter than I could have ever imagined).  Keenan was so good for us, the only thing was, he insisted on bringing his big giraffe (or horse, I think there was a debate...) but we went with it, and although they are not 'traditional' family portraits, they are wonderful, and will bring back memories of a sweet little boy when Keenan is older and too tough to be sweet.  So, enjoy, I guess its better late to post than never :)

~Michelle

1 comment:

All comments are appreciated and welcome but please be kind. Because kindness matters!