Search This Blog

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Family Photographer: Red Deer, AB - Family Session: The Kleins




 











To do this photo session I made my way up a tad northwest of Edmonton to my good friend Suzy's new home.  When I was there last, to photograph newborn Ashley, the house wasn't quite finished yet... So this time I got to take a tour.  It was so wonderful to see photos that I have taken splashed on the walls of their beautiful home!  It really made my day.  I am so grateful for the support that I receive from my family and friends.  You really have no idea... Thank you to everyone who pops in and reads my posts, looks at my work, and considers me as their photographer.  You are helping make my dreams come true!
~Michelle

2 comments:

All comments are appreciated and welcome but please be kind. Because kindness matters!