Search This Blog

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Children's Photographer: Red Deer, AB - Baby/Cake Smash Session: Reece













I has so much fun doing this session for my Bestie Krista's little man Reece!  Krista whipped up the cake to go with his super cute monkey cake for his party, as well as 4 different kinds of cupcakes, and Banana Splits all for the same day!!  Crazy girl.. Her cake website is www.kristascakes.ca  if you would like to check out her work, she makes beautiful (and DELICIOUS) cakes, and babies... Reece was a real trooper... He started out so nicely picking off one piece of fondant at a time, then went to town!  I love the last picture... its the 'I've had enough' face :)

~Michelle

9 comments:

  1. now THAT'S a cake smash!!! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful session michelle!!! love his little tie <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now THAT is how you smash a cake!! hahaha, omg I love his little bow tie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww hello handsome! I wouldn't know which one to pick to blow up for his bedroom! Adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bow tie is the BEST! Great candid images.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man! The belly flop onto the cake while wearing a bow tie is simply too much cuteness!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Serious cuteness!! I LOVE the shot of him lying on the cake, made me lol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are so cute!!!! Great shots!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are appreciated and welcome but please be kind. Because kindness matters!