Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Children's Photographer: Red Deer, AB - Birthday Session: Danae and Dayton


 This past weekend I got to spend a couple of days with some of my favorite people!  We were celebrating my niece and nephew's 5th Birthday, which is actually today so HAPPY BIRTHDAY Danae and Dayton!! 

And a HUGE thank you to my friend Charmaine of Charmaine Poulin Photography for coming out with us to get these shots (and for taking some of them!!)


Dayton, I love you so much.  You have a kind heart, smooth moves, and a great laugh.  When I see these pictures, especially the "cakepop cheers" I can still hear your voice imitating mine and it makes me smile.  Your baby blues are beautiful.


 

Of course, Miss Danae Helen, I love you so much too! You have such a strong will, just like your mom, and your namesake would be so proud.  I know this because I am just like her so its safe for me to say :)  You are beautiful, spunky, and sweet all at the same time.  Thank you for agreeing to take off your favorite frog shirt for these pictures, after all I did give up the hat and sunglasses...

8 comments:

  1. Oh so sweet!!!!! And I'll shoot with you anytime!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I want to see a pic with the frog shirt...just cuz. Great photos Michelle :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I finally took some time to look at this - and I must admit I'm blown away! You continue to amaze me! (as I stand here all teary...). We are so blessed to have you as a Sister/Aunt - your descriptions of both of them are so sweet & exact... Thanks again, many hugs & kisses!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these kids are adorable. love your processing - great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sweet shots! and a kids' shoot with cake pops! what a great idea!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the light and their expressions are so sweet. Good job Michelle!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are appreciated and welcome but please be kind. Because kindness matters!