Search This Blog

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Children's Photographer: Stettler, AB - Children's Session: Sheriff Declan






 


While aboard the Alberta Prairie Railway Excursion this summer {more to come on them in another post!} I met this little man who stole my heart.  He calls himself Sheriff Declan and "he pretty well runs these parts."  When I seen how fantastic he was dressed up, I knew I needed to take his photos, and his parents were kind enough to let me do so.  His personality made his outfit all the more suiting.  By the time the train reached Big Valley, he told me he had "nearly kicked one of the robbers in the butt" and that if I seen any more of them to let him know, "I'll take care of 'em!"  Thank you Declan for letting me do these photos of you, I sure hope to get invited to your next barn dance!

~Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated and welcome but please be kind. Because kindness matters!