Search This Blog

Monday, July 11, 2011

Family Photographer: Red Deer, Alberta - Family Session: Steven, Karen, and Claire











I recently had the pleasure of photographing a family that I first met about 6 months ago, when little Claire was a newborn.  Well she is not a teeny tiny baby anymore!  Look at those cheeks!! She is, however, just as much fun to photograph now.  What a happy baby!  And her parents are pretty fun too. They were good sports, getting down on the grass in their dress clothes!  Here is some of what I came up with.  I also want to mention a HUGE thank you to my friend Bri for finding this buggy and making sure I got my hands on it!!  Enjoy!
~Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated and welcome but please be kind. Because kindness matters!