Search This Blog

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Newborn Photographer, Red Deer, Alberta - Newborn Session: Finn










A couple of weeks ago I had the pleasure of photographing sweet little Finn and his parents.   I was so excited I almost wet myself when they walked in with the firemen's helmet! (I am kidding...)  We had a lot of fun trying to coax him to sleep (he reminds me of his cousin Paisley from a few sessions back) but once we got him there we got some great images.  And I especially loved that Radean brought not only the helmet, but this Build-A-Bear Oilers jersey and a Yankees onesie too! (and that their dog is named Beans.... I can't get over it!!)  Enjoy.
~Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated and welcome but please be kind. Because kindness matters!