Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Baby/Children's Photographer: Red Deer, AB - Baby Session: Paisley is One!



I am trying something a little new for me for these posts, and I hope it looks okay!  I purchased some blogging templates and am having a hard time with the sizing... Anyways, here are some of the highlights from little Paisley's One Year session!  I first met Paisley when I photographed her as a newborn and I can't believe how she has grown!

Here is one of her newborn photos...

And one of my favorites from her One Year Session {I found it so funny that she kept putting up one finger!}
Happy Birthday Sweetie!

~Michelle

6 comments:

  1. That big baby carriage is the GREATEST!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet session!! Love it!


    Ashley King

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pram! She is so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a pretty girl and I love that carriage shot!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are appreciated and welcome but please be kind. Because kindness matters!