Search This Blog

Monday, June 4, 2012

Newborn Photographer: Red Deer, AB - Newborn Session: Zoey











Zoey came to see me when she was a few weeks old.  She was still a tiny little bundle though...  Still under 8 pounds!  Her session was a gift from her Grandma and Auntie and I am so happy they were able to give her parents the gift of these memories.  Time goes so fast, babies grow and change so fast.  If you are interested in gifting someone a session, please contact me.  I am more than happy to accompany those requests :)

~Michelle

2 comments:

  1. aw! what a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness! I love the second picture especially! What a pretty little wee thing.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are appreciated and welcome but please be kind. Because kindness matters!