Search This Blog

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Children's Photographer: Red Deer, AB - Whimsical Wonderland Sessions




It has taken me a long time to blog these sessions because truth be told, they have meant so much to me as a photographer, that I wanted to make sure I do them justice.  And then I realized, by not blogging them, I am by no means doing them any kid of justice.  So, I am just going to go with it.  Its not too often I put together a slideshow but I had such a hard time choosing images to share that for these ones I did.  These sessions were in my mind for over a year before I was able to bring them to life, and I am very proud of the results.  I hope you enjoy them.
 ~Michelle





1 comment:

All comments are appreciated and welcome but please be kind. Because kindness matters!