Search This Blog

Friday, October 26, 2012

Wedding Photographer: Red Deer, AB - Wedding: Paul and Trish





















When I first met Trish, it didn't take us long to figure out we already knew each other (kind of...)  It turns out we spent a short 15 minutes across a table from each other in the hospital not long before.  Too funny!  Trish is a nurse on a unit where I used to work, and went to visit one evening.  Small world!  When she asked me to get a "really good" photo of her beautiful girl Jae-Lee I made that a major goal for the day and I think I succeeded more than once!  Thank you Trish and Paul for allowing me to capture your special day, it was so much fun.

~Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated and welcome but please be kind. Because kindness matters!