Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Family Photographer: Red Deer, AB - Family Session: Uncle Danny and His Family

 







 




One of my absolute favorite families to photograph is my Uncle Danny's family.  They are one of the closest families I have ever had the privilege of photographing.  They just happen to be missing one of the major parts of their family, my Aunt Sue, who passed away nearly two years ago.  And amidst the sadness of their loss, they somehow managed to become even closer and have shown that even in sadness, life gives us so many gifts to enjoy everyday.  I love you all and am so proud of how you have grown, despite your heartbreaking loss.  Wherever she may be, Aunt Sue is beaming with pride too.  She left behind a legacy of love, and that will go on forever.

~Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated and welcome but please be kind. Because kindness matters!