Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Red Deer Photographer: Red Deer, AB - 2012 Year in Review





2012 was another great year for Michelle Hansen Photography!
  This past year I approached the 50 session mark {19 of which were newborns} and continued to push myself to try new and different things.  I have developed a nice little client base, had some repeat customers and have learned how well word of mouth travels!  I love having happy clients recommend me to their family and friends.  This year, I will be offering referral bonuses, so please let me know if you would like some referral cards and you and your friends can all save some cash! Please take 3 minutes to see some of my favorite photographs from last year, and maybe even leave me a comment or two.  It makes my heart happy.


~Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated and welcome but please be kind. Because kindness matters!