Search This Blog

Monday, April 29, 2013

Portrait Photographer: Red Deer, AB - Spotlight Sessions: Portraits For Presents








It brings me such pleasure to be able to share a special project I did last fall.  I was working as a nurse (my other career) at a local Senior's home and came up with the idea of doing portraits of our residents to give to their families.  We ended up going even further than I originally planned, and the lodge paid for prints for each person to give their families as a Christmas gift during our family Christmas meal.  I had so much fun taking these special photos, many of the ladies shared in my excitement and wore special clothing, had their hair and even their make-up done.  The resident's were so proud to give these gifts to their families, and many of them even have them proudly displayed in their rooms.  Thank you for allowing me to capture you as you are, full of wisdom, kindness, and love.  I hope your families cherish these as much as I do.


~Michelle


1 comment:

  1. Michelle....these are absolutely wonderful!!!! Priceless for the families, I'm sure!!!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are appreciated and welcome but please be kind. Because kindness matters!