Search This Blog

Monday, May 6, 2013

Family Photographer: Red Deer, AB - Smiling Eyes Featured Photographer of the Month



Today, I am taking time to talk about The Smiling Eyes Project.  I have been a volunteer photographer with Smiling Eyes for the past 2 years.  Unfortunately, I am the only registered photographer with the group in Alberta.  I would like that to change!

It's easy.  We offer free photography sessions for families facing cancer.

If you are interested in finding out more {whether you are a photographer or know someone that would like a Smiling Eyes session} please visit their website:


Or contact me directly and I'll do what I can to help out.

Here are a few of my favorite images from my very first Smiling Eyes session.





"There are only two ways to live your life.  One is as though nothing is a miracle.
The other is as though everything is." ~Albert Einstein                 


~Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated and welcome but please be kind. Because kindness matters!